“HAMILTON” - The Musical at the Ed Mirvish Theatre, Toronto – Canadian Premiere
Hamilton is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, Hamilton is the story of America then, as told by America now.
• Motor coach transportation
• Dinner at “The HotHouse Restaurant” at Church & Front Streets,
• 7:30p.m. Performance of Hamilton at the Ed Mirvish Theatre,
• Orchestra level seating in rows N, O, P
• Light refreshments enroute home
SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2020
Tour departs 3 locations:
*Bradford at the Tour Office at 2:30p.m.,
*Hwy 400 & #9 Go Parking Lot at 2:40p.m. and
*Newmarket at the Ray Twinney Centre at 3:00p.m.
Cost: $320.00 (includes HST)
Reservations: Call 705-435-2828 or visit the Gibson Centre
Payment in full required at time of reservation